Cyrus 2.1.13 and single store?

Ted Cabeen secabeen at pobox.com
Wed Jun 4 14:32:39 EDT 2003

Bernd Nies <bernd.nies at adnovum.ch> writes:

> Simon Matter wrote:

>>>I tried it but it did not work. I guess this option does only work with
>>>local_transport, which does not expand aliases:
>> Are you really using postfix version 2? According to the README, v1
>> was
>> different.
>
> Yes, its Postfix 2.0.7 and I set
>
>    mailbox_transport = lmtp:unix:/var/lib/imap/socket/lmtp
>    default_destination_recipient_limit = 300
>
> And it did not work. According to the guys from the postfix mailing
> list single message store works only when I bypass the local delivery
> agent and deliver directly to LMTP. But then also the aliases and
> .forward are ignored and aliases have to be moved to virtual aliases,
> where piping to commands is not supported.

You can get around this by using the transport table.  Setup a domain
like special.adnovum.ch and use the transport table to specify that
the local transport should be used for that domain.  You can then
alias the addresses that need program deliveries to addresses
@special.adnovum.ch and they'll use the entries in your aliases file,
including the program deliveries.

--
Ted Cabeen           http://www.pobox.com/~secabeen            ted at impulse.net