Authentication puzzle.

Noah Silverman noah at allresearch.com
Tue Jun 3 15:16:28 EDT 2003

Sure,

All of the existing users can log in without a problem.  Only the NEW users
have a problem.

--On Tuesday, June 3, 2003 3:05 PM -0400 Etienne Goyer

--
Noah Silverman
AllResearch, inc.

privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to
this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful.