I can't get imtest to work

Gareth Bult Gareth at Bult.co.uk
Fri Jun 6 05:51:39 EDT 2003

Mmm,

Sounds a bit like your setting imap to be chrooted and you've not got a
copy of /etc/services in the jail ???
(Not seen it with IMAP, but had a similar thing with postfix...)

Gareth.

--
Gareth Bult - Frontier Internet Services Limited

Tel:    02920 820 000
Fax:    02920 820 035
Email:  Gareth at Bult.Co.Uk
Web:	www.bult.co.uk

Statements made are at all times subject to Frontier's Terms and
Conditions of Business, which are available upon request.