Cyrus Imap refuses to work with vpopmail maildir

System system at eluminoustechnologies.com
Fri Jun 6 06:24:43 EDT 2003

Hello All,

This is my first post to the list.
RedHat 7.3
Apache 1.3.27
PHP 4.3.1
Qmail
SquirrelMail 1.0.4
qmailadmin 1.0.20
vpopmail 5.3.20
Cyrus Imap.
The above is my setup.

I have created mail accounts for my virtual domain with vpopmail and they
are working fine with QmailAdmin.
When i try to login to SquirrelMail which is on SSL and uses Cyrus Imap
server It simply Says "Incorrect Username/Password".
I have checked the username and passwd they are perfectly correct and i can
login with the same to qmail admin.
Here i want to mark a point that these mail accounts are created with
vpopmail and are in MailDir format. How how do i enable the working of my
mail accounts with Cyrus ?

Please put me on a correct path, i have searched and googled around but was
unable to get what i want.

Regards,
Tina.