Cyrus Imap refuses to work with vpopmail maildir

Vernon A. Fort vfort at provident-solutions.com
Sat Jun 7 09:41:56 EDT 2003

Thanks for the reply,
  I have 8 domains listed under the $mydestination - delivered locally.  In
the imapd.conf file, I listed one of these domains as the defaultdomain: and
once I removed this option all mail started being delivered.

  This setup/configuration is ok but do I need the defaultdomain option?
These not alot of documentation on this option so I'm not really sure what
this option provides.

Andy