Cyrus-Imap-2.2 with postfix

Vittorio Manfredini vittorio at vitsoft.bz
Fri Jun 6 22:12:40 EDT 2003

I use from 6 months cyrus-imapd-2.2 with postfix without any problems.

Which version of postfix are you using ?

Because starting from version 2 there are some change in the postfix
configuration for virtual address.

On my machine I work with 3 domains and I use LDAP.

May be if you coul send the postfix main.cf and the imapd.conf file I can help
you.

vittorio