LMTP Network delivery

John C. Amodeo amodeo at admin.rutgers.edu
Fri Jun 6 12:07:27 EDT 2003

Update:

I was able to work around the problem by adding a line of code to the cyrus
source version 2.0.17 (which is what I am currently using...):

in imap/lmtpengine.c around line 470...

Original code:
--
    return s;
--

Hacked code:
--

Seems to be working like a charm.  'lcase' is a function I found in
lib/util.h

Does anyone see any problems with this other than the obvious which is you
can never delivery mail to an Uppercase mailbox?

Thanks,
-John