cyrus-imapd-2.1.13 sieve curiosity

Amos Gouaux +archive.info-cyrus at utdallas.edu
Mon Jun 9 13:07:34 EDT 2003

rs> I don't think so, I'm pretty sure its only caused by errors during
rs> sieve_script_parse, not during sieve_execute_script.

I'm not sure yet, but I think I might have found the culprit.  The
other day my boss was playing with uploading Sieve scripts using
Mulberry.  It would seem that a string of binary characters was
included in this script after the comment '# Generated from text'.
I've commented out that line.  We'll see if things resume back to
abby-normal.

When I learn more just what he did, I'll contact Cyrusoft.

--
Amos