Several issues with 2.1.13

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Mon Jun 9 19:26:50 EDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-06-09 at 16:15, Rob Siemborski wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Jun 2003, Wil Cooley wrote:
>
> > > Research Systems Programmer * /usr/contributed Gatekeeper
> >
> > You might want to look at the couple scripts I wrote to replace the
> > TCL-based ones in "Managing IMAP":
> >
> > http://nakedape.cc/wiki/index.cgi/CyrusImapNotes
>
> I don't believe anything in Managing IMAP, since it's written about Cyrus
> v1, which is ancient ;)

Well, that's why I wrote replacements :)  The Perl scripts he provides
still work and with my replacements, you can effectively convert a
system from mbox mailboxes to Cyrus.  At least, I did for 2.0.16.  Oh,
now that I look at the source, I see the scripts from the book aren't
actually in contrib/; they're just packaged with Simon's RPMs.  Guess I
should be talking to him.

Wil
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley at nakedape.cc
* * * * Linux, UNIX, Networking and Security Solutions * * * *
*     Tired of spam and viruses in your e-mail?  Get the     *
* Naked Ape Mail Defender! http://nakedape.cc/r/maildefender *