Some kind of bug in cyrus-imapd-2.2.0-alpha in vacation handling

Dmitry Novosjolov novodim at xiag.ch
Tue Jun 10 02:02:44 EDT 2003

Dear List Members,

I've found that every message which gets answered with vacation facility of
sieve has a subject "subject". I do not think it's intended :) I also do not
think that I'm the first discoverer of this.

For your information: in the file source_code_root/sieve/bc_eval.c should be
made some changes in order to have subjects adjusting more correctly.

what I did is shown below:

989c989
<                   if (i->getheader(m, buf, &s) != SIEVE_OK ||
---
>                   if (i->getheader(m, subject, &s) != SIEVE_OK ||
1001d1000
<
1007a1007

1009c1009
<                                 xstrdup(subject), message,
---
>                                 xstrdup(buf), message,
1010a1011

I hope to find a healthy sieve in the next release of such a great thing as
cyrus server :)

Best regards,
Novosjolov Dmitry.