Cyrus with Sun Cluster/HA stuff

Michael Bacon baconm at duke.edu
Sat Jun 14 13:37:09 EDT 2003

Hello, everyone,

We're in the midst of a fairly major overhaul of our mail system, given
that the current one is running on old and creaky hardware that's getting
older and creakier.

In the interest of leaving no stone unturned, we're looking into a lot of
different ways of doing things.  I wanted to know if there's anyone out
there who is running Cyrus on hardware which is wired together using Sun's
Cluster and/or high availability software.  If you have, I'd be very
interested to know what kind of hardware it's running on, and what cluster
topology it uses.

Thanks much,
Michael Bacon
OIT Systems and Core Services