Can't delete old folders from before ALTNAMESPACE

John Alton Tamplin jtampli at sph.emory.edu
Mon Jun 16 15:46:30 EDT 2003

Lee wrote:

> Will this cause any problems with seen / unseen flags (or anything for
> that matter)?

Seen flags are kept in a different database, under
/var/imap/user/X/user.seen.  I presume Cyrus gracefully deals with
nonexistent folders in the seen/sub files, but I haven't looked at that
part of the code so conceivably that might be a problem.

If you want to be sure, restore the missing directories from backup and
delete them the proper way though Cyrus.

--
John A. Tamplin                               Unix System Administrator
Emory University, School of Public Health     +1 404/727-9931