SSL wrapped sieve support (ala "imaps") for timsieved [LONG]

Scott Russell lnxgeek at us.ibm.com
Wed Jun 18 09:03:16 EDT 2003

On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 02:08:09PM +0200, Sebastian Hagedorn wrote:
> Thanks a lot! I forwarded them to the maintainer of Smartsieve. He thinks
> that they should work with Smartsieve as well ...

Cool. It would be better if someone would handle rewriting the mhash
functions needed in pure PHP to eliminate the need of building mhash
into php. Last I checked mhash didn't come standard with the distros PHP
releases.

--
Scott Russell <lnxgeek at us.ibm.com>
IBM Linux Technology Center, System Admin