Sieve failure on deliverdb corruption...

John Alton Tamplin jtampli at sph.emory.edu
Thu Jun 19 10:58:32 EDT 2003

Rob Siemborski wrote:

>But its not even an issue since duplicate_init is called in service_init.
>(Before the lmtpd is handling a connection).

So the MTA will just see "connection reset by peer" and defer it,
right?  If so, that behavior seems fine.

I didn't have any problem noticing it before when I was having the
problem with db 4.1.25, since all my mail that was getting sorted into
folders started getting dumped in my inbox.  Enough lists like this one,
and the mean time to detection is vanishingly small :).

--
John A. Tamplin                               Unix System Administrator
Emory University, School of Public Health     +1 404/727-9931