Larry Greenfield leaving CMU

Michael Sims michaels at crye-leike.com
Fri Jun 20 14:42:30 EDT 2003

Quoting Rob Siemborski <rjs3 at andrew.cmu.edu>:

> Hello All,
>
> It is with great sadness that I announce that Larry Greenfield is leaving
> Carnegie Mellon to go work as a programmer for Google in New York City.

I'd like to say thanks to Mr. Greenfield, and all of the Cyrus developers and
contributers who have made it such a wonderful program.  It's obvious the amount
of time, effort, and hard work that has been put into it.  Thanks to you guys,
I've been spared the job of supporting an Exchange server. :)

I'd also like to wish Mr. Greenfield luck in his new job...

Michael Sims
Project Analyst - Information Technology
Crye-Leike Realtors
Office: (901)758-5648  Pager: (901)769-3722