vdac - web administartion tool for Postfix+Cyrus

scott at ruralnetwork.net scott at ruralnetwork.net
Mon Jul 7 12:49:02 EDT 2003

I would like to take the part of your code that allows editing of user
preferences for amavisd and modify it to work as a plugin for SquirrelMail
(http://www.squirrelmail.org) webmail program.

As an ISP, we are content, so far, with the mod_perl-based account
administration software, freeside (http://www.sisd.com/freeside), because it
conveniently lets us modify a user's other account settings (personal web
space, ftp access, dial-up permissions, etc.) at the same time that we make
any changes to their email account.

 --
Scott Langley
scott at ruralnetwork.net