timsieved

Ken Murchison ken at oceana.com
Thu Jul 24 11:03:08 EDT 2003

Paul Christie wrote:

> Is it possible to install a recent timsieved with cyrus imap 2.0.17?

I don't know OTH.  I'd say try it by creating a new service in
cyrus.conf with 2.1.x timsieved listening on a different port from your
2.0.17 timsieved.  Then configure Mulberry to talk to this port.  I
would assume that the port that Mulberry talks to is configurable, since
there is no defined standard port (via IANA) for managesieve.

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127