FAQ How to change a userid

John Wade jwade at oakton.edu
Tue Jul 1 22:14:00 EDT 2003

This sounds appealing,  do you know if  it handle seen state and
subscriptions properly?   (Since UW does not support sieve, you would
probably have to do sieve manually, but that shouldn't be too bad.)
 How about specifying the partition?

I wasn't incredible pleased with our script because it is directly
manipulating the file system, but we were trying to come up with
something that would be complete.

John