quota warning problem - Is it a bug of cyrus imap?

Paul M Fleming pfleming at siumed.edu
Wed Jul 2 13:29:41 EDT 2003

Rounding error would present a problem for us and our users. My 2 cents
.. quotas > 4GB are fairly rare. I know with a large student user base
with 50-75Mb quotas rounding to the nearest K wouldn't be desirable. I
can't imagine doing a search on a mailbox 10G in size ;-0 .. I'm curious
is the mailstore lots of little files or a few big ones?? What client
are you using the access a 10G mailbox??

Paul