sieve & spamassassin

foobar foobar at intter.net
Tue Jul 1 02:48:01 EDT 2003

Atleast this works (better would be to catch spam_score via regex from the
other header (I don't remember name)):

require
["fileinto"];
if
header :contains "X-Spam-Flag" "YES"
{
fileinto "INBOX.junk";
stop;
}

And remember to activate it :/

And if it is still not working, is this only rule?

Btw, how much I break things if I move script into its place without
uploading it via timsieved (i.e some caching issues or something) or is it
like -> copy that script, tell sieve to use it (or is it just that
"default" which is always in use and possible scripts can be symlinked
without breaking things).

++Titus