What to use when no AUTH=

Roman Neuhauser neuhauser at bellavista.cz
Mon Jul 14 04:19:59 EDT 2003

# ken at oceana.com / 2003-07-13 09:39:53 -0400:

# rjs3 at andrew.cmu.edu / 2003-07-13 09:55:10 -0400:

> http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=Pine.LNX.4.50.0206050910320.6814-100000%40shiva0.cac.washington.edu

    Well, MrSam's reaction to Crispin's complaints is somewhat
    unfortunate even if he has my sympathy. While we're pointing
    fingers: although I intended to switch to Cyrus (for unrelated
    reasons) I ended up installing another Courier-IMAPd: much easier,
    better documented, and I got to avoid SASL:

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=sasl+vulnerability&btnG=Google+Search

    BTW, is anyone of you on postfix-users@?