[PROPOSAL] Sieve for shared mailboxes

Rob Mueller robm at fastmail.fm
Tue Jul 8 22:11:36 EDT 2003

> Actually, my intent wasn't to _store_ a script via IMAP ANNOTATEMORE.  I
> was only intending to _select_ (activate) a script via the annotation.
> I still anticipate using MANAGESIEVE to do the upload/download.

Would it be hard to add the ability to store scripts as well? It would be
nice to be able to access all information about an account through IMAP,
rather than having to use several protocols.

While I'm at it, could you add an annotation to tell you which partition the
mailbox is on. As far as I can tell (and it's quite possible I'm missing
something), once you supply the partition to the 'create' command, there's
no way to ever find out again what partition a mailbox is actually on...

Rob