cvs version running now - couple questions

James Satterfield james at uberduper.com
Thu Jul 10 12:51:50 EDT 2003

Is there any way to specify the location of imapd.conf and cyrus.conf? I
normally keep them in /usr/local/etc and I didn't see any configure time
option for the location, or a master(8) flag for the conf locations.

Since I had the misfortune of going a night without sieve (you find out just
how much you love something when it's gone) I have a TON of mail in my Inbox.
Is there any way to run my sieve script against existing mail?

Thanks guys.
James.