SV: Here's more info regarding my HUGE problem in setting up my mail system...

Anders Norrbring anders at norrbring.biz
Thu Jul 10 13:14:37 EDT 2003

Hi Roman,
I hate to tell you, but I'm totally unaware of how MySQL works.  I haven't
had the time to learn it yet..  So if you can, please tell me step-by-step
what I need to do.  I've been totally absorbed in Novell NetWare before,
this is actually my first linux project...

Oh, when looking in phpMyAdmin I found this: 'PMA Database ... Not OK'  What
does that mean?

O hope you have the time and patience with me.. :)

Later,

Anders Norrbring

Norrbring Consulting
Halmvägen 42