Webmail -- What's recommended?

David A Powicki dpowicki at oit.umass.edu
Tue Jul 15 10:48:04 EDT 2003

I also recommend IMP.  It does have a steep learning curve, but once you
figure out what is going on it is very powerful. It has a number of great
features for a web-based mail client and with the additional applications
in  the Horde framework you have the potential for a Portal application.

We support ~7K users logged in per day two on dual PIII systems.

--
David Powicki		 Network Analyst      OIT Network Services
Voice: 413.545.1605  Fax: 413.545.3203    University of Massachusetts