Webmail -- What's recommended?

scott at ruralnetwork.net scott at ruralnetwork.net
Tue Jul 15 13:22:28 EDT 2003

I used to think that IMP was the best choice, but now I think SquirrelMail
has surpassed it - or if not, it soon will.  Tracking the two projects over
time, SquirrelMail seems to have a much faster development model by being
very open to code contributions and suggestions from outside developers.
Now that it's included in the Redhat and Mandrake Linux distributions, I
expect that SquirrelMail will gather even more developer mindshare.

 --
Scott Langley
scott at ruralnetwork.net
Systems Administrator