Webmail -- What's recommended?

Joakim Ryden jryden at thebox.our-own.net
Tue Jul 15 22:19:04 EDT 2003

On 2003.07.15 18:49 Wil Cooley wrote:
=> On Tue, 2003-07-15 at 07:27, Etienne Goyer wrote:
=> > I love IMP.  It's very flexible and have a ton of features.  But,
=> as
=> > somebody else mentioned, it's a pain to configure.
=> => This is quickly getting OT, and I apologize in advance to the
rest of
=> the list, but does Horde still require some parts to run SUID root?
=> The
=> last time I really looked at it was several years ago, and it did
=> then
=> if memory serves.

I can't imagine what did back then - I know nothing does now though.
It's "just" a bunch of PHP scripts.

--Jo