Is it possible to store user contact/ address book in imap server?

=?gb2312?B?RGFuaWVsIFFpYW4gfCDHrsqhxM8=?= daniel at shera.com.cn
Tue Jul 15 04:25:23 EDT 2003

I guess IMSP should fit naturally with Cyrus Imap but how do I do it so
that the user doesn't need to login again once he is in the client
program like Melberry?  I store user authentication credentials in
MySql.  Is it hard to get all these work together?

Best Regards,
Daniel Qian

<daniel at shera.com.cn>
>wrote:

>>  I wonder if there is a solution of this for Cyrus Imap like MS
Outlook