Anyone migrating from lotus to cyrus

Mike Cathey mpcathey at catt.com
Tue Jul 15 11:26:04 EDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-07-15 at 10:40, Ramprasad A Padmanabhan wrote:
> Can Anyone give me any leads

Set 'Debug => 1' in your source Mail::IMAPClient instance.

What version of Mail::IMAPClient are you using?

If you're not running the latest version from CPAN (2.2.8), I strongly
suggest you do so.  I just migrated a few (~4500) accounts with the
module and found that the version in debian/stable was so old that the
migrate() method wasn't even fully implemented in it.  I had to grab the
lastest version from CPAN.  There was a bug (ID# 2455) in the migrate
method in 2.2.7 that caused it to not copy the message flags to the
destination IMAP server for messages smaller than $bufferSize.  This
appears to be fixed in 2.2.8.

Cheers,

Mike
--