Proxy support in Cyrus::IMAP::Admin (was: Re: subscribing for a user)

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Thu Jul 17 08:57:05 EDT 2003

On Thu, Jul 17, 2003 at 08:11:03AM +0100, Matt Bernstein wrote:
> Also, it's not a brilliant patch--it only tries the PLAIN mechanism, as
> (at least thus far) that's the only one (of the ones which support
> proxying) I use on my setup.

I have modified this module for my use too.  I built SASL support using
the Authen::SASL module.  So far, both PLAIN and CRAM-MD5 work; other
could be added with some little work.

I plan on feeding back my change to the module author eventually when I
come around and clean up my code and write proper POD.  In the meantime,
if anybody is interested in my change and could live with no doc,
contact me and I'll send you my version of the module.

I also implemented MUPDATE (IMAP::MUPDATE) in a module derived from this
one.  It work well for me.  Also available for those interested.

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com