cyrus subscription files

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Wed Jul 23 14:01:21 EDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-07-23 at 10:56, joe ritter wrote:
> I believe this may have changed then in 2.1.X as I see
> for this particular user in rosetta.sub:
>
> user.rosetta
> user.rosetta.Trash
> user.rosetta.Sent Items
> user.rosetta.Recipes
> user.rosetta.password
>
> These are obviosuly not in alphabetical order but I
> logged in again after hand editing this file and
> running reconstruct and all these folders now showed
> up?

Actually, they are.  Perhaps "alphabetical" was the wrong adjective; I
should have said, "ordered in accordance with the ASCII machine
collating sequence".  Capitals come first, so Z > a.

Wil
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley at nakedape.cc
* * * * * *  Linux Services for Small Businesses  * * * * * *
*       Easy, reliable solutions for small businesses       *
*    Naked Ape Business Server http://nakedape.cc/r/sms     *