Trouble running Cyrus IMAP 2.1.14

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn at uni-koeln.de
Thu Jul 24 15:30:31 EDT 2003

-- Michael Ellis <mellis at ellissoftworks.com> is rumored to have mumbled on
Donnerstag, 24. Juli 2003 15:00 Uhr -0400 regarding Re: Trouble running
Cyrus IMAP 2.1.14:

> Since I've been able to coerce the IMAPD daemon to run, I've been playing
> around with the "cyradm" command.  I've found that it does not echo my
> typing to the screen, so I can't *see* the commands I am issuing, but
> cyradm will respond to them.
>
> Is there some plainly obvious option that I failed to enable/disable that
> will have "cyradm" echo my typing?
>
> Thanks in advance for any advice...

Just a hunch: there were problems on Red Hat 8 and 9, because they use
UTF-8 as default - as does OS X! Maybe you should try setting the Terminal
to "Western (ISO Latin 1)" ...
--
Sebastian Hagedorn M.A. - RZKR-R1 (Flachbau), Zi. 18, Robert-Koch-Str. 10
Zentrum für angewandte Informatik - Universitätsweiter Service RRZK