installing/running cyrus.

Robert Scussel rscuss at omniti.com
Thu Jul 24 08:31:10 EDT 2003

This is an error, master will not run like this. You are somehow
compiling it against berkeley 4.1.25 then dynamically loading the
berkeley 4.0.14db libraries.

I have had this when I tried to do a make install after I had already
made cyrus, but I had upgraded berkeley, or if you specify a specific
place for configure to look for the berkeley libs that is different from
your system's default location.

HTH,