cyrus-imapd 2.2.1 beta - auth problem

Christos Soulios soulbros at noc.uoa.gr
Fri Jul 25 04:30:19 EDT 2003

Just for your information.

I had the same problems with cyrus-imapd-2.2.1 and cyrus-sasl-2.1.14.
Specifically I ran cyrus in debug mode and I found that in imapd.c, line 1609,
where sasl_getpass() is executed, it returned normally without errors, returning
SASL_OK.

After that, when line 1634 was executed, the sasl_getprop(imapd_saslconn,
SASL_USERNAME, (const void **) &canon_user) returned the error SASL_NOTDONE
("can't request info until later in exchange").

The problem was magically solved when I upgraded to cyrus-sasl-2.1.15.

Regards,
    Christos

--
/**