cyradm : Auth problem..

tsg tsg at bugalux.com
Mon Jul 28 04:31:14 EDT 2003

I keep my users, aliases, relocated users, and so on in ldap server and I do
not have /etc/sasldb2 at all.
I do not use Cyradm as well, I wrote my own script which help me to add user
to ldap and create mailbox, quota & acl  using one simple comand, and I am
sure that all my data in consistency and I have not forget to add something.
You can have a look www.bugalux.com/mbman/       (last slash!).

Acoording my opinion, cyradm is not the program I can use in production
environment. Too many things should be done manually and, the posibility of
admin's mistakes too big.

Now I am working to make a bootable CD with everything needed to build secure
mail server based on POSTFIX/CYRUS_IMAP/OPENLDAP.
28 И