saslauthd performance anxiety

Paul M Fleming pfleming at siumed.edu
Thu Jan 9 15:55:59 EST 2003

Timing out the passwords is simple ( I think ) I would store the time
when the entry is added and force a reauth if the password has been
cached longer than a timeout (for example one hour ). That forces a
reauth at least every timeout period of time. If an entry isn't in the
cache (or if it is different the entry would be removed and ) a reauth
would be forced. Every successfull auth would be added to the cache.