Including UCD-SNMP support in Cyrus IMAPD

Igor Brezac igor at ipass.net
Wed Jan 8 12:44:10 EST 2003

Marc,

I must have mis-understood you.  You need to use this option to compile
cyrus-imapd.  -Wl,-zignore will ignore libraries not referenced by the
link process.

If you want to fix UCD-SNMP libs, you need to pass -Wl,-zdefs to LDFLAGS
and then add neccessary libs to the link process until everything compiles
fine.  Actually, you may need to use -zdefs because libtool on solaris
uses 'ld' for link-edit.  This is a libtool bug, but this is a subject for
a different forum.

-Igor

--
Igor