INBOX and Mailbox delete problem

Sunil Punnachalil punnachalil at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 8 01:19:53 EST 2003

Hi

I am using Cyrus with Postfix on a SuSE 8.1 machine. I
have couple of problems

1. When ever I try to delete a mail box by
deletemailbox user.myname I get "deletemailbox:
Permission denied" message.  I logged in as cyrus to
do this command (cyradm --auth login localhost --user
cyrus). So How can I delete a mailbox.
I tried to set ACL "sam user.username root" to delete
also, but same result

2. I use a webmail client(squirrelmail) to receive and
send mail. But I am not able to see my received mails
under INBOX.  My INBOX and INBOX.Sent are in two
levels (INBOX.Sent is like a Sub folder of INBOX). Why
it is happening ? I guess Squirrel mail expects that
to be in same level . I don't know that is a the
problem of not showing my received mails

Really appeciate if some can give me some clue to
resolve this.

Thanks
Sunil.