imtest problems

Danny Garcia Hernandez danny at g2k.es
Thu Jan 9 05:03:28 EST 2003

Hello List,

I´m trying to install a cyrus imapd server to control mail for multiple domains, after install cyrus-sasl, i was testing then saslauthd daemon using testsaslauthd, all working fine. testsaslauthd authenticate user + realm succefully (./testsaslauthd -u test -p test -r xxxx.com). The problems is with imtest after install cyrus-imapd, imtest fail (./imtest -m login -a test at xxx.com  192.168.1.170).  In the log file i can see the authfail command from saslauthd. I have added another user without realm to sasldb2 database to do the same test, and right now then system pass  the  testsaslauthd and imetest test.

I´m using the 2.1.9 version of cyrus-imad and cyrus-sasl, then sasdblistuser2 look like this

test at xxx.com:userPassword
test at server:userPassword

Have any body any idea  about what´s happen ?

Thank in advanced
Danny