Outlook wont work with secure Password

David Brandt david at wakka.de
Fri Jan 10 19:22:31 EST 2003

Okay now, I capitulate, no chance to get against Outlooks straight
incompatibility... NO WAY
It works now, basicly, BUT outlooks asks each time I start outlook for the
User/Password/Domain, then i give him User/Password EXACTLY as it is in the
properties and it works until i restart outlook... Thats to much for me.

 thanks anyway =)

   -----
David 'esi' Brandt - wakka.de staff
david at wakka.de - irc://irc.wakka.de/#wakka - icq:13272332