Cyrus and Virtual Domains

Ken Murchison ken at oceana.com
Fri Jan 10 12:46:44 EST 2003

Felix Cuello wrote:

> Hello!
>
>   I have two servers in two different works :-). One of this server are
>   running Cyrus 2.1.9 with SASL 2.1.9 with an LDAP. [this server works
>   fine!] [under RedHat 7.3]
>
>   The second server [the problem :-)] are running a Debian  Linux
>   welll... Debian have Cyrus 1.5.19... using apt-get but in this server
>   I must install virtual domains.
>   Does Cyrus support virtual domains?, what can I read to start with
>   Virtual Domains?

It'll be in Cyrus 2.2 which is in CVS.  You can read some of the docs
here:
http://bugzilla.andrew.cmu.edu/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/src/cyrus/doc/Attic/install-virtdomains.html?rev=1.1.2.5&content-type=text/html&hideattic=0

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127