Install sieve failure

Do Duc Huy huydd at cdit.com.vn
Fri Jan 10 03:05:23 EST 2003

Hi all cyrus user!

I have installed Cyrus and Postfix for my email system. Everything seem OK and now I want to install sieve for some jobs. When I tried to telnet to my server at port 2000, the screen report like below:

# telnet localhost 2000
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
"IMPLEMENTATION" "Cyrus timsieved v1.0.0"
"SIEVE" "fileinto reject envelope vacation imapflags notify subaddress regex"
OK

But when I run installsieve, I get:

# ./installsieve localhost
Unable to connect to server at ./installsieve line 121.

It seems to be failing at the line in the Perl script:
my $obj = sieve_get_handle($acapserver,"prompt","prompt","prompt","prompt");

I 've been searching in internet but didn't find the way to correct this proplem. Is there any one can help me to fix this.

Thanks for any idea.
---
Do Duc Huy