Vacation example with sendmail as MTA

marc.bigler at day.com marc.bigler at day.com
Sat Jan 11 12:05:52 EST 2003

Hello,

I had a look through Cyrus documentation and FAQ but I didn't find anything
mentioning how to set up vacation messages for the users hosted on our mail
server using Sendmail 8.12.7 and Cyrus IMAP 2.1.11.

Can someone in some few words explain me how I can active a vacation
message for a user ?

>From what I understood I will need sieve to acheive that, right ?

Another important point is that it would be nice if the user has an
interface where he can active/deactive/update his vacation message, does
something like that exist ?

Regards
Marc