Vacation example with sendmail as MTA

marc.bigler at day.com marc.bigler at day.com
Sat Jan 11 16:41:03 EST 2003

>Yes.  Read the latest <cough> expired draft:  (how's it going Tim? ;)
>ftp://ftp.oceana.com/pub/drafts/draft-showalter-sieve-vacation-04.txt

>For testing, use sieveshell to install and activate your script.

I just had a go at it and tryed the example from the Cyrus documentation,
it works fine. Now I didn't find /usr/sieve as a very good place so I'v
decided to use /var/cyrus/sieve for it instead of /usr/sieve. My /var/cyrus
is what better to be known as /var/imap. Is that fine ? I mean maybe there
was a good reason placing /usr/sieve in that directory ?

Regards
Marc