Per-Domain-Quota in 2.2 with virtual domains turned on ?

Christian Schulte cs at schulte.it
Mon Jan 13 18:40:18 EST 2003

Hi,

I have a question for 2.2-cvs and virtual domain support turned on. The
mailbox hierarchy mainly looks like a tree to me. Without virtual domain
support turned on I have the following hierarchy:

/user/Accounts
/Shared-Folders

With virtual domain support turned on this expands to:

/domain/user/Accounts
/domain/Shared-Folders

I can manage quotas for the accounts and the shared folders but I cannot
manage quotas for the domain, or ? Would it be possible to set a
per-domain quota ?

Because the current representation of mailboxes is different
(user/account at domain) I do not know how I would have to specify the
domain-root!

?>sq /@domain.tld 1024

to set the quota for all storage for the domain domain.tld to be 1024kB
(accounts+shared folders) produces

quota:1024
setquota: Mailbox does not exist

Can that be done somehow ?