Per-Domain-Quota in 2.2 with virtual domains turned on ?

Ken Murchison ken at oceana.com
Mon Jan 13 19:37:44 EST 2003

Christian Schulte wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a question for 2.2-cvs and virtual domain support turned on. The
> mailbox hierarchy mainly looks like a tree to me. Without virtual domain
> support turned on I have the following hierarchy:
>
> /user/Accounts
> /Shared-Folders
>
> With virtual domain support turned on this expands to:
>
> /domain/user/Accounts
> /domain/Shared-Folders
>
> I can manage quotas for the accounts and the shared folders but I cannot
> manage quotas for the domain, or ? Would it be possible to set a
> per-domain quota ?

No.  The domain level of the hierarchy is not treated as a mailbox.  I'd
have to think about whether this is even possible.  I dread even
thinking about getting back into the guts of this again.  Every time
I've made a big change to the mailbox naming/structure (altnamespace,
unixhiersep, virtdomains), I spend several days thrashing on the
LIST/LSUB code.

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127