Per-Domain-Quota in 2.2 with virtual domains turned on ?

Kervin L. Pierre kervin at blueprint-tech.com
Mon Jan 20 17:26:59 EST 2003

Ken Murchison wrote:
> This biggest problem here is that once again there is no incentive to do
> so.  Neither I nor CMU have any (current) use for the virtdomain code.
> I did the current implementation because I got sick of hearing all of
> the bitching on the list about the lack of support.
>
> What bothers me most is that those people who can benefit the most from
> such support (eg, ISPs), don't seem willing to either pay for such
> support (either past or future work) or do the work themselves.

Hey, just got round to reading this.

Not a flame, I agree.

I'm not really in a position to offer support financially, but I think
part of the problem is that there isn't an advertised way to financially
support Cyrus development.

Maybe your organization could offer a product based on cyrus, and
promote buying that as one way to support cyrus.  Or maybe a donation
page can be setup?

Just a few suggestions.

--Kervin