Per-Domain-Quota in 2.2 with virtual domains turned on ?

Ken Murchison ken at oceana.com
Mon Jan 20 21:48:46 EST 2003

Christian Schulte wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a question for 2.2-cvs and virtual domain support turned on. The
> mailbox hierarchy mainly looks like a tree to me. Without virtual domain
> support turned on I have the following hierarchy:
>
> /user/Accounts
> /Shared-Folders
>
> With virtual domain support turned on this expands to:
>
> /domain/user/Accounts
> /domain/Shared-Folders
>
> I can manage quotas for the accounts and the shared folders but I cannot
> manage quotas for the domain, or ? Would it be possible to set a
> per-domain quota ?

I just committed support for per-domain quotas which works for all
domains except for the default domain (the code to make it work for the
default domain would be particularly crufty).  To set a domain quota, do
something like the following in cyradm:

sq @domain.tld 1024

To try this out, either do an update from CVS or apply the following
(relatively small) patches:

http://bugzilla.andrew.cmu.edu/cvsweb/src/cyrus/imap/mailbox.c.diff?r1=1.134.4.14&r2=1.134.4.15
http://bugzilla.andrew.cmu.edu/cvsweb/src/cyrus/imap/mboxlist.c.diff?r1=1.198.2.29&r2=1.198.2.30

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127