debugging deliver

Francesc Guasch Ortiz frankie at etsetb.upc.es
Tue Jan 14 11:15:52 EST 2003

Hi. A disk drive crashed this morning, so I copied all
the data to a new disk using tar.

Now the mail delivering isn't working. I think it's only
deliver that isn't working :

I try to send the msg like this:

cat 14384. | /usr/cyrus/bin/deliver jordi

I don't se anything in the logs but the mail doesn't get
delivered.

This is the log configuration:
local6.debug                  /var/log/imapd.log

I check the lmtp socket:
# ls -ld /var/imap/socket/lmtp
srwxrwxrwx    1 root     root   ... /var/imap/socket/lmtp

And i can use cyradm.

I removed cyrus-imapd and reinstalled again. I also run
reconstruct -r user and I really need some help.
this is : cyrus-imapd-2.0.16-4, redhat-release-7.2-1

thank you very much