Sendmail: deliver to local and cyrus users

Deke Clinger dclinger at qualcomm.com
Tue Jan 14 23:19:08 EST 2003

Check out the virtusertable feature in sendmail. You can do something like:

@cyrus.mydomain.com cyrus:%1
@localuser.mydomain.com local:%1

(%1 is a macro for the part of the original addr left of the @ sign)

This is off the top of my head, so don't go and try to put this in production
without testing or anything hasty like that...

Also, check out the exchange-replacement howto here:

http://www.arrayservices.com/projects/Exchange-HOWTO/html/x354.html

Cheers,

-Deke